got the itch and can't scratch it

I know a lot of writers. I hope I can get them to participate. I know they heavily edit what they say to match their audience. Here you don't have to do that. Say what you really want in the way you really want to say it. Add a link to your blog, put in tons of pictures, whatever you need to do.
Norm Minas

got the itch and can't scratch it

Post by Norm Minas »

Writers block, guess I have it. I can't string two sentences together lately, everything comes out looking like the monkeys trying to type Shakespeare. It's frustrating as hell and worse than lack of nookie. The ideas are there in the mind, I just can't translate them into anything i want to attach my name to. :?

Maybe too much stress with the job, home remodeling and trying to promote the Roll out. Too bad I'm subject to randoms or I'd Coral Reefer my way thru.

What the fuck, I can string together a bitch but nothing that is remotely positive or informative.
What a long, strange trip it still is .

Put a glide in your stride, a dip in your hip and come onto the mother ship .
Ken G
antispam: No
Type in the middle number (1118): 1118

Re: got the itch and can't scratch it

Post by Ken G »

Go read something you like. It will inspire you.

I'm going through the same thing. It comes and goes like an old guys hard on. You get used to it.
Better hard ons through chemistry. The young guys will make fun of it. Get back to me in 20 years.

Too bad about the randoms. Might work or make it worse from a coherency stand point. Might be entertaining though.

What is a Roll out?

I'm debating on shutting down the WDJ forum. Pretty tired of it. I don't even visit here much any more.

Will leave it out there but will eventually pull a lot of the content and put it on the blog.

Life simplification plan.
Ken G
Stand still like the hummingbird.
http://www.waterdogjournal.com
http://kengortowski.com