About the Author

I know a lot of writers. I hope I can get them to participate. I know they heavily edit what they say to match their audience. Here you don't have to do that. Say what you really want in the way you really want to say it. Add a link to your blog, put in tons of pictures, whatever you need to do.
Fishin Musician

Re: About the Author

Post by Fishin Musician »

TravisWade wrote:Batavia has been a bust for me.

Maybe you were writing when you should have been fishing :roll: Kevin
I am Kevin Summers and I have a Fishin Addiction....
twade
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Post by twade »

I write when the wife is gone the kid is in bed ad I can't sneak out.

Still when I have been out there .. bust. I hate to admit. :(
Fishin Musician

Post by Fishin Musician »

Travis, I was only having some fun... Though Ken and I called a stretch of the Fox "Little Canada" it always was easier to catch Smallies than walleyes in the Fox IMHO. The only time that changes is during this time of year and again during the early spring. If the water is clear , I start at the mud flat, rock behind the police station. This is not a big secret , but as Ken preaches there are no secret spots but there are distinct ways the fish relate to setting up on the structure. This time of year I fish a 1/32 jig with a small fathead and find the seam from where the current cuts between the two. I do usually fish at night this time of year 10:00 to 11:00pm. If they are biting I would stay if I get cold or cant find them I leave. I fish any narrows with MODERATE current, if they aren't on the flat. The last time out there I have been spooking the herons out of the trees and rock bar so there are minnows in the mud. Now if we get some rain throw a darker crankbait in a slender profile work it slow with a lot of pause in between twitches, I like the 3 1/2 size but I have seen others throw larger baits and do ok. This time of year it is all about the water clarity and how active the fish are feeding. Thats all I got... Thanks for not freaking on my comment, if you guys weren't writing , I wouldn't be reading, and Lord knows I have been drinking enough tequila and beer for EVERYONE!!! :shock:
I am Kevin Summers and I have a Fishin Addiction....
twade
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Post by twade »

Wasn't offeended. :)

I just wish I WAS OUT, hee hee. Big day tomorrow... hopefully I'll have some fish and stories.