The Four Season Angler with Ed Schmitt

I know a lot of writers. I hope I can get them to participate. I know they heavily edit what they say to match their audience. Here you don't have to do that. Say what you really want in the way you really want to say it. Add a link to your blog, put in tons of pictures, whatever you need to do.
Cory

Re: The Four Season Angler with Ed Schmitt

Post by Cory »

Ed,
don't worry about Bob not getting back to you. He has been really busy lately with the magazine and some other issues. I do know that he has started www.outdoornotebookmagazine.com and is working on getting some larger distributorship. The man is amazing how he juggles everything and he has an amazing women behind him helping him every step of the way. The best thing to do would be to pick up the November issue and take a look. My bet is that you would probably find yourself somewhere in there.
www.legend-outdoors.com
"Some go to church and think about fishing, others
go fishing and think about God." Tony Blake
Special Ed
Poop Ninja
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Post by Special Ed »

Thanks Cory. Ya, I wasn't too worried, I have a few phone calls I was supposed to make this weekend, some emails I never returned, and don't even get me thinking about the schoolwork I am behind on. I know how things are when you get busy.

I'll have to keep on the lookout for the November issue. funny thing about the O.N. - I usually only get it during the hardwater months since it makes for great reading on the ice, as well as great cover for the cutting table when I clean my slabs for the frying pan. ;)

Your blog is looking good btw! I would suggest adding a widget to the top of your sidebar as your avatar so when people link to your site or you link to it on FB, that will be one of the options for a thumbnail. I saw Dan linked to it on FB with a picture of Ken as the thumbnail and it made me laugh! Haha I thought for a second, "Man, Cory is getting old fast..." :lol:

(that link is not working for me btw)
twade
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Post by twade »

I need to figure out the widget thing Ed. We'll talk.

link must be you, works fine on this end.