Frightening.... appropriate for October

Like any other blog, random thoughts on random subjects. Might be interesting, or not. I probably won't be putting up much more here. I have other blogs. Only registered users can see this forum.
Special Ed
Poop Ninja
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Frightening.... appropriate for October

Post by Special Ed »

It didn't really go down like this:

The Four Season Angler Blog

..... or did it?

:lol:
Ken G
antispam: No
Type in the middle number (1118): 1118

Re: Frightening.... appropriate for October

Post by Ken G »

Interesting read, oh wordy one. You know, it works on the blog, but I wonder if it would translate as well if printed on paper. Fewer photos usually you know. I wonder.

My question is, why is it that Dan in pictures doesn't look like the Dan you meet. The pictures are, well, just kind of creepy. :D :D
Ken G
Stand still like the hummingbird.
http://www.waterdogjournal.com
http://kengortowski.com
Special Ed
Poop Ninja
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Post by Special Ed »

Ken G wrote:Interesting read, oh wordy one. You know, it works on the blog, but I wonder if it would translate as well if printed on paper. Fewer photos usually you know. I wonder.

My question is, why is it that Dan in pictures doesn't look like the Dan you meet. The pictures are, well, just kind of creepy. :D :D

If it worked anywhere in print, it would have to be someplace like The Onion or some creepy comic book. Definitely not one for the masses. :lol:

My family reads my stuff and I got some interesting phone calls..... :oops:

Those pictures of Dan are terrible because I hate IPhones. They take terrible pictures I don't care what anyone says. If I had some time to get to know photoshop I would have doctored them a bit.

There will be an upcoming series of short story/reports I'll be putting up from my "Monday League Night" walleye excursions. Short anecdotes and tidbits of useful info that I will compile around Thanksgiving for a full-blown article. I think there are a few publications that would love to hear of the current Fall walleye situation in the not-so-far-western suburbs.
John S Montgomery

Post by John S Montgomery »

Special Ed wrote:
Ken G wrote:Interesting read, oh wordy one. You know, it works on the blog, but I wonder if it would translate as well if printed on paper. Fewer photos usually you know. I wonder.

If it worked anywhere in print, it would have to be someplace like The Onion or some creepy comic book. Definitely not one for the masses. :lol:

My family reads my stuff and I got some interesting phone calls..... :oops:

Those pictures of Dan are terrible because I hate IPhones. They take terrible pictures I don't care what anyone says. If I had some time to get to know photoshop I would have doctored them a bit.

There will be an upcoming series of short story/reports I'll be putting up from my "Monday League Night" walleye excursions. Short anecdotes and tidbits of useful info that I will compile around Thanksgiving for a full-blown article. I think there are a few publications that would love to hear of the current Fall walleye situation in the not-so-far-western suburbs.

Your idea about the fall walleye situation in not so far western suburbs would be great. Especially on the Fox and any other areas out here. I would certainly be interested in reading it and learning from it!! :D :D