We started in the river.....

Like any other blog, random thoughts on random subjects. Might be interesting, or not. I probably won't be putting up much more here. I have other blogs. Only registered users can see this forum.
Special Ed
Poop Ninja
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

We started in the river.....

Post by Special Ed »

I got a wild hair up my butt and I wrote about it: We're gonna need a bigger boat

Well, the launch is in a river at least......

With fishing this good up North, I can still sleep at night with a brand new set of waders in the back of my car for a couple more weeks.

I still think my first river mission will be the Mazon. Lots of good memories from that deep stretch below the cliffs. Maybe in August.....
ThunderStick

Re: We started in the river.....

Post by ThunderStick »

Sweet, nice write up!

Kings are incredibly powerful fish. The first time I hooked into one at Montrose, I likened it to hooking into a speeding locomotive.
ThunderStick aka Paul
Special Ed
Poop Ninja

Post by Special Ed »

Thanks!

Not too many comments from the peanut gallery on that one. Thought it was a bit of a lengthy tale, guess I was right.

Kind of like when Ken posts 15 pictures and 6 paragraphs about a 125 yd. stretch of creek. We just breeze through the pics and give an obligatory response. :P

I'll try harder next time. :geek:
Ken G
antispam: No
Type in the middle number (1118): 1118

Post by Ken G »

I've been cramming my brain for a test today, been difficult to give much thought to anything else.

Besides, people don't like to read on screen. Eyes start to glaze over. Too hard to concentrate. I'll bet most that read these are just squeezing in a few minutes while at work, hard to just sit and enjoy a good read. I do my best reading while relaxed and hanging out in a comfortable chair either inside or out.

That's why you keep hacking these out and think of it as someday a chapter in a book.

Mine are just outlines lately. I will go back some day and finish what I started. Then put it all in a nice book.
Ken G
Stand still like the hummingbird.
http://www.waterdogjournal.com
http://kengortowski.com
AndrewR

Post by AndrewR »

Screw the Mazon Ed.

Your first trip in those waders will be with me if we do a float down the Wisconsin River Aug. 10th-15th 8-)
Special Ed
Poop Ninja

Post by Special Ed »

AndrewR wrote:Screw the Mazon Ed.

Your first trip in those waders will be with me if we do a float down the Wisconsin River Aug. 10th-15th 8-)

Bring it! :twisted: