Fuckin' A

And you can do that here. Off fishing topic and off the wall subjects and plain bitch sessions. Sometimes you just need to have an outlet. Only registered users can see this forum.
Special Ed
Poop Ninja
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Re: Fuckin' A

Post by Special Ed »

Ken G wrote:I won't do the shit plant, too easy. Long term weather makes it look like the following weekend will be a bit better. By the end of the month, all hell should break loose. I'll be calling and taunting you if nothing else.

I need a few hours walking around moon-man style kicking boulders and making a fool of myself in a bad way. Weekend trips will be tough for me for the next few months, but after work jaunts timed right will be 50/50, as long as the wife isn't working I'm probably good to go.
Fishin Musician

Post by Fishin Musician »

I gave myself a starting date of April1st or 50Degrees whatever comes first. It may be the third week in April; if I wait for temps. I have to agree with you Ken, passed on the crap plants 2nd year in a row. More and more footprints when I would go, that funky smell... decided I can wait a bit. Ankle will always hurt, at least that's what the Dr. says, BUT won't stop me from getting around!!
I am Kevin Summers and I have a Fishin Addiction....
Ken G
antispam: No
Type in the middle number (1118): 1118

Post by Ken G »

Kev, this weekend should start warming them up, the next should be good if the weather doesn't turn to crap again.

I'll be out somewhere this weekend. I'm determined to be at the mouth of Big Rock when the fish arrive. Or maybe a creek or two further down stream.

Too many damn creeks...

I feel your pain, literally. My left knee is screwed, but I don't care. It actually feels best when I'm in thigh deep water. Therapy...
Ken G
Stand still like the hummingbird.
http://www.waterdogjournal.com
http://kengortowski.com
ThunderStick

Post by ThunderStick »

My house was surrounded on 3 sides by standing water on Thursday. Also lost a small chunk of roof. Got water in the basement in two spots. Cripes!
ThunderStick aka Paul
Special Ed
Poop Ninja
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Post by Special Ed »

ThunderStick wrote:My house was surrounded on 3 sides by standing water on Thursday. Also lost a small chunk of roof. Got water in the basement in two spots. Cripes!

I drive past your house every day to/from work Paul. I half expected to see your house floating Friday. Glad to see you and your family did not float away.
ThunderStick

Post by ThunderStick »

Did you see the lakes to the north and west of me flowing across the road? Crazy I tell ya, crazy!
ThunderStick aka Paul