Waders

And everything in between. Got questions or want to showcase what you have or make, leave that info here.
amason
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Waders

Post by amason »

I have a feeling that some of you wear these more than some people wear normal clothing. I've never bought a pair before so I'm not really sure where to start. Anyone have a primer or willing to point me in the right direction?
Ken G
antispam: No
Type in the middle number (1118): 1118

Re: Waders

Post by Ken G »

Everyone's been answering your question over here.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=590&start=30
Ken G
Stand still like the hummingbird.
http://www.waterdogjournal.com
http://kengortowski.com
Fishin Musician

Post by Fishin Musician »

Picked up a nice pair of Orvis wading boots that were being discontinued for $85.00. These were originally $129.00 dollars. Look on-line they run specials all the time. I had a pair of Simms G-3 boots lasted a couple of years but these orvis boots look comparable and are less money. I m going to try some frog togs waders when I get back on my feet (literally) recieved them for a Christmas gift from the Wife this year. I like Ken burn thru waders fairly quickly though I did almost get two seasons about 300 days out of a pair of Gander Mt Guide series breathable waders. I am a mile away from Gander so I don't usually do the Cabellas or Bass pro trip. I have not done well with the white river brand the couple of time I have had them but they were exchanged without any hassle. You only get 90 days with a receipt at Gander for exchange. Once your in the groove Jackson, you will be ruined just like the rest of us. :lol:
I am Kevin Summers and I have a Fishin Addiction....
Anthony Mikos
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Post by Anthony Mikos »

I was supposed to be spending my jury duty check on my first pair of waders, but then I cracked the rim on my bike and had to use it for a complete rebuild of my wheel, so, perhaps with Father's Day and my birthday next month I can get some then.

I want to go wading so bad.