twade

Stop in and see who else you know is here. Introduce yourself and get the formalities out of the way.
twade
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

twade

Post by twade »

I never liked intro's. I spent weeks on my blog trying to figure one out and now Ken is requesting one.

So here.

Been fishing for as long as I can remember, which is about 7 years. You see I used to be in rock bands and I can't remember much of those days prior anymore.

I'll fish for anything.

I used to do a lot of painting and drawing, but the time for such things have changed. I've switched up my hobbies. I always liked photography and just recently picked up a camera that makes taking photos in the RAW exciting, no instagram for me. Though I enjoy it's vibe.

There is something about those that make their own gear that I give more credit to; fly tying, rod building, lure crafting - it adds a sense of pride.

I need to dust of my tie vise.

Musically, I'll listen to anything that is good. Jazz, rock, classical guitar... most top 40 bores me,

I admire craft beer and good food. The heart of a man is through the stomach.

If I am not fishing I am kayaking, bicycling, or hiking.

More importantly I have a family that love, a wife and daughter that I adore more than anything. Period.
Ken G
antispam: No
Type in the middle number (1118): 1118

Re: twade

Post by Ken G »

That wasn't so hard now, was it?

I guess I should follow suit soon.

We never have had the chance to talk past lives. The painting, drawing thing I'm not sure I've heard before. I used to do that. Was good, or so I was told.

Part of my canoe shop was an outdoors related art gallery. I still have a contact that does corporate art sales. I'm pulling some things together in my head with other photographers in mind. We'll have to talk.
Ken G
Stand still like the hummingbird.
http://www.waterdogjournal.com
http://kengortowski.com
twade
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Post by twade »

souns like a plan.That was my thing, my father used to draw when I was kid. I thought he was good and could never understand why he never went with it. I guess I did the same thing.

In high school I started playing the bass and shifted everything, I went to school at Columbia for recording and engineering. I use to own more studio gear than one could imagine. Recording booths, amps, guitars, keys, etc.

One of the last guys I knew that was into it moved to Tennessee and went AWOL. We did some cool stuff. he wasn't exactly right in the head. He had the best lyrics because of it.

He didn't know how to hold back in the studio.

http://www.tateeskew.com/

It is safe to say that on my FB if the guy isn't holding a fish, he is some one I knew in the music biz and I knew a lot.

I recall the artwork on the walls from photographs.

We'll talk.
GreatfulDad

Post by GreatfulDad »

I have had a home recording studio in my home forever. Collect guitars...only play original material...have 2 cd's out...have written two books about family and do some speaking around the country. Played in the Voo Doo Hot Dogs Blues Band in Bozeman, MT for years. Cover all types of styles...play bass and keys as well...wish I sang better! Have a guitar with my name on the headstock...made in Austria! Check out www.trayser-guitars.com Nicest guitar I own...have a few I need to sell like a Fender Mustang 1977. LOve fly rodding and spinning...have to use all the tools. Struggling on the Fox so far this spring.