Ed, Need Beer Advice

And you can do that here. Off fishing topic and off the wall subjects and plain bitch sessions. Sometimes you just need to have an outlet. Only registered users can see this forum.
Johndyers34
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Re: Ed, Need Beer Advice

Post by Johndyers34 »

Oh of course no driving. Had a friend pick us up and took a taxi home. Expensive ride home but safer then the other option.

Fest was amazing. By the time I got up to 3 Floyds I was a little tipsy so not sure which one I liked, but I did try the two they had. Two Bros was not there for some reason so I almost had a tear in my eye over that. Shock top has a decent Wheat IPA that was pretty tasty. Goose Island had a Green something IPA that was outstanding. Shmaltz Brewing Company was there with a nice single IPA which was tasty along with a Coney Island Brown Lager. Boulevard Brewing was there and I only got to taste their Tank 7 which was very good. Slumbrew was there from north of Boston. Lee my girlfriend made friends with the guy pouring since he had a Jets hat on and she is infatuated with Mark Sanchez (thats what I get for dating a USC grad). He had to go to the bathroom so I offered to take over pouring. As soon as I got behind the tapers it was like I've been there before. The head brewer came back which I had talked to earlier. After about a dozen people came up and I informed them about his beer, he gave me a card and offered me a job to run the fests in the area.
It was a good day for drinking beer.
"The best fisherman I know try not to make the same mistakes over and over again; instead they strive to make new and interesting mistakes and to remember what they learned from them"-John Gierach

http://www.lostandfoundfishingthemidwest.com