Blog Post or Not?

Like any other blog, random thoughts on random subjects. Might be interesting, or not. I probably won't be putting up much more here. I have other blogs. Only registered users can see this forum.
Fishin Musician

Re: Blog Post or Not?

Post by Fishin Musician »

I could see you frying those brain cells at bass pro shop, I am sure you gave the people who came up to the tv quite a jolt. You and I have talked before about the size of a fishes brain in comparison to a humans and yet we seem stuck on the fact there is something around the corner (can you say the banjo minnow) that will change the way you have been catching fish. That one picture of the smallie with the red jig in its mouth reminds me of the time that I was fishing the Fox using a 2 inch tail and a 1/32 jig and someone came up to me and said "OH you are just fishing for Small ones right?" As luck would have it the next fish was a fat 17inch smallmouth and I was able to turn to Mr. Bassmaster Broomstick and say "Yea if I keep catching these small fish I may have to Downsize again... They have been pretty picky this morning!!' I will also concur that there is nothing quite as stunning as some shell to shell turtle action, amazing at the speed of which that takes place... I have some stunning examples in my photo album (talk about OLD School) at home. Well back to hibernating... I will see you on the river this year come hell or high water, with gas prices getting ready to skyrocket I am sure glad to be close to some water that is fishable within a good walk.. I'll start saving now to buy a couple of gallons of gas to come down your way. YIKES :roll: Kevin
I am Kevin Summers and I have a Fishin Addiction....
Ken G
antispam: No
Type in the middle number (1118): 1118

Post by Ken G »

I have a feeling I'm going to be learning the stretch below my house a lot better. That's fine by me. My goal is to go from 47 to the end of Hoover Forest Preserve. I can walk back along the railroad tracks right to my house.

I'm getting the guiding going again. With gas prices the way they'll be, I may have guys meet me in Yorkville.

Are you doing any guiding anymore or did you give up. Cory is going to be doing anything north of Geneva. Are you up for any if schedules call for it?

Let me know.
Ken G
Stand still like the hummingbird.
http://www.waterdogjournal.com
http://kengortowski.com
Fishin Musician

Post by Fishin Musician »

I have a couple of return groups that I am taking out this year Ken, since Batavia Bait and Tackle has been out of business I haven't really been pushing to get work. I do enjoy just getting out and fishing but putting people on fish and watching others have success catching fish was always a hoot for me. I'd be happy to assist you if you get a big group together or if your schedule needs a tweak.
I am Kevin Summers and I have a Fishin Addiction....