Legend Outdoors with Cory Yarmuth

I know a lot of writers. I hope I can get them to participate. I know they heavily edit what they say to match their audience. Here you don't have to do that. Say what you really want in the way you really want to say it. Add a link to your blog, put in tons of pictures, whatever you need to do.
Ken G
antispam: No
Type in the middle number (1118): 1118

Legend Outdoors with Cory Yarmuth

Post by Ken G »

Legend Outdoors

Off to a good start. I think Cory needs a Wordpress blog for the writings.
Ken G
Stand still like the hummingbird.
http://www.waterdogjournal.com
http://kengortowski.com
Cory

Re: Legend Outdoors with Cory Yarmuth

Post by Cory »

Thanks Ken!
I will be adding a blog soon to the site so that others will be able to follow me and my guests on our adventures. It will also allow me to keep my writings current.
I have just been made an Associate Staff Member on the McCoy fishing line team and all the equipment that I will supply will be using this great fishing line. You certainly will not be disappointed. I am also working with Okuma and Pure Fishing so look for that in the future.
I fish all year long, so I can customize any trip to your needs. Wanna fish for trout in the harbors? Let's do it! Wanna fish for steelhead in the streams? Let's Go! Wanna get some smallmouth? They are on fire!
Any feedback is good feedback so please don't hesitate to contact me and let me know what you think.

www.legend-outdoors.com
www.legend-outdoors.com
"Some go to church and think about fishing, others
go fishing and think about God." Tony Blake
Cory

Re: Legend Outdoors with Cory Yarmuth

Post by Cory »

Forgot to bring this back up.
Blog added!

www.legend-outdoors.com/blog
www.legend-outdoors.com
"Some go to church and think about fishing, others