Dupage River 7/21/10

East and West Branches plus the main stem, not much to look at sometimes, but an astonishing fishery.
smallmouthfisher
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Dupage River 7/21/10

Post by smallmouthfisher »

Well today at work I made it a point to get out around 5 so I can hit the river. I got to the river about 530pm. I fished the shorewood area since its so close to my house. I started down stream from where I was yesterday and made my way up stream for a bit. Today was interesting... first off there are a ton of teenagers playing in the river today. Fish were all shooting past me from them walking in the holes. So I made my way to untouched water but before that. I noticed 3 girls calling to me.. I turned and they MOONED me.. I hope they were 18... so made my way back down stream and had a busy day.. but nothing to brag about. Dinkville at the best countless fish.. but all small.

I then made it home and I was able to try out my homemade popper on my cheater pond...

Frank Macikas

Re: Dupage River 7/21/10

Post by Frank Macikas »

Nice post! Glad to see your getting out again! I stopped at Siel park for about an hour around 730 and fished for about an hour2 rockies and 2 dinks that's it.
Ken G
antispam: No
Type in the middle number (1118): 1118

Post by Ken G »

smallmouthfisher wrote:I noticed 3 girls calling to me.. I turned and they MOONED me.. I hope they were 18...
And where's the picture of that?
Ken G
Stand still like the hummingbird.
http://www.waterdogjournal.com
http://kengortowski.com
Special Ed
Poop Ninja
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Post by Special Ed »

Ken G wrote:
smallmouthfisher wrote:I noticed 3 girls calling to me.. I turned and they MOONED me.. I hope they were 18...
And where's the picture of that?

I said the same thing..... and that's what ruined a perfectly good report. :D