Dupage River exploration South

East and West Branches plus the main stem, not much to look at sometimes, but an astonishing fishery.
smallmouthfisher
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Dupage River exploration South

Post by smallmouthfisher »

Here are some pics of when Nick and I headed down on the Dupage. I will add more to the report but just wanted to share pics. We ended up with 1 or 2 fish each.

pezdek1
Type in the middle number (1118): 630

Re: Dupage River exploration South

Post by pezdek1 »

Here's some more pics from that day. It was Sam, my Dad, and I for this little trip. We all managed to stick a couple fish each, though, so the day wasn't completely unproductive. I also found a bunch of new access to fish the Dupage :) Thanks Sam!

We came across this sign over by the Dam there Ken. So what did we do? Well of course we walked all below the dam and waded all around it where we weren't supposed to. :lol: 8-) There was also another ISA sign over there broken in half. I think that's the third or fourth one of their signs I've seen busted in half. Couple on the Fox, couple on the Dupage now. I think Sam has a pic or two of me, though I can't be sure if there were any pics of me taken on this outing lol.

Last edited by pezdek1 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ken G
antispam: No
Type in the middle number (1118): 1118

Re: Dupage River exploration South

Post by Ken G »

Time's running out this year. I think next year I'm going to have to make a bigger effort to get down that way. I've enjoyed using the fly rod this year and that just seems like perfect water.

Remember, no one is allowed to pass laws that restrict public access to public waters through public land.

Last year when DuPage County ALLOWED people to wade in Forest Preserve property again, my comment was . . . Gee thanks for giving back what you had no right to take away.
Ken G
Stand still like the hummingbird.
http://www.waterdogjournal.com
http://kengortowski.com