Wadauwant Merchandise at Hunting and Fishing Days

Like any other blog, random thoughts on random subjects. Might be interesting, or not. I probably won't be putting up much more here. I have other blogs. Only registered users can see this forum.
MattC

Wadauwant Merchandise at Hunting and Fishing Days

Post by MattC »

Didnt really know where to post this.

When did you put this up. Your Forum is linked to my favorites so i never really go to your homepage.

I got my eye on that thong with the smallie on it :lol:

No not for me but the wife. I'll leave it at that.

I will eventually get around to ordering something. Im liking the dark hoodie too.
You can never fish the same river twice, by the time you get back it's not the same river.
Matt
Ken G
antispam: No
Type in the middle number (1118): 1118

Re: Wadauwant Mechandise

Post by Ken G »

MattC wrote:No not for me but the wife. I'll leave it at that.
Yeah, that's what they all say.

I was holding off till later this week to let everyone know that's out there, but you let the cat out of the bag.
For the last few weeks I've been pulling things together and this past weekend I did a quick and dirty update of the http://www.wadauwant.com home page. Some of the ideas for the designs I've had laying around for 10 years and did nothing with them. The software finally caught up to my ideas so I've been trying to get them finalized.

I just started getting the designs up there. I'm far from done. I think all the smallie ones are up there, but I've barely touched the surface on the others. There will be largemouth, bluegill, crappie, both cats, muskie, pike, trouts of different types, salmons of a few and others as I come up with them. Plus a bunch of other stuff.

Not sure if anyone will like them one way or another, but it's just still more of that stuff that's running around in my head so I feel I should do something with it.

I'm also going to have a booth at National Hunting and Fishing Days at Silver Springs on September 26th and 27th. Stop by if you happen to be there.

I'm mentioning Waterdog Journal on the banner and flyers that will be at the show, but I'm not promoting it. The best fishermen do their research and find the best spots. That's how I feel about WDJ. It's out there if you look.

Like I said, more stuff will be coming. I know I'm asking for trouble, but let me know what you think of some of that stuff.

I'm still debating on what to do with the Smallie Nazi items. I didn't want to single them out, heaven forbid, they're so damn sensitive. I have other fishing Nazi stuff in the works. I may wait till I have more of them done.
Ken G
Stand still like the hummingbird.
http://www.waterdogjournal.com
http://kengortowski.com
MattC

Re: Wadauwant Merchandise

Post by MattC »

Just an idea, how about everyone that joins the monster quest pitch in a few bucks and the winner will get one of your shirts.
You can never fish the same river twice, by the time you get back it's not the same river.
Matt